Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Sofa mini-session

Yesterday, I got a bigger challenge for my sofa mini sessions. Two boys who didn't want anything to do with it! They kept telling me they couldn't open their eyes or couldn't find me, and they'd drag their feet about doing anything I suggested. They complained about my grass being long.. lol. I tried to be accommodating and encouraged them to tell me what would work best for them in their opinion.. but I just couldn't win. My saving grace I guess is that they do the same thing for their mom's camera. Despite the expressions.. I think I still got some decent ones. I wish I'd had more time to come back and take more of the daughter - she is just beautiful and so sweet.  The mom too for that matter!
Here are my favorites:

4 comments:

Eese said...

I *LOVE* that portrait of Paula!!! Gorgeous! (I miss her.) Those are fun photos. I love where they're all laughing!

Bookwerme said...

I don't mind the expressions on the boys' pics...if they are scamps..capture it! Good pics. I enjoyed seeing all of them.

Amanda said...

well, I did pick the best ones to post! lol I dont mind them in these pictures either. :)

paula said...

I've picked out my favorites. It was fun being in front of the camera. ;-) Nevin feels he wants to have a retake, Harrisen thinks his are fine. lol
Thanks for letting us be your run through family. Hope you got some sessions done today before the clouds burst with their deluge!
Hugs,