Saturday, July 17, 2010

FREE PHOTOSHOOT

I'm looking for some newborns to try out some new props. Sooo, if you know anyone who has just had a baby or is about to have a baby any day... I'll give a free photoshoot to anyone who can bring in a baby 8 days old or younger within the next couple of weeks. Preferably before August 10th.
Have them call me, 615-944-6361, or shoot an email to shutterbelle@hotmail.com.


On a different note, I posted on facebook the winner of June's giveaway but forgot to post it here evidently. So.. Congratulations to Casey S., nominated by Ashley G., for winning June's $40 gift certificate!! At the time of the nomination she was pregnant with twins due in late August. They discovered a possible abnormality with one early on so it has been a stressful experience I'm sure.  After announcing Casey as a winner, I learned that these babies were born at 28 weeks on June 5th! 2 and 3 pounds! They are both doing great but it may be a while still before they get to come home! So, again, congratulations Casey - I look forward to meeting you and your babies when you get the opportunity to bring them in!

No comments: