Monday, August 9, 2010

July's Winner

So if you have been following me on facebook or here for a while, you know that I've been giving away a $40 gift certificate each month for several months now. I invited anyone to nominate someone who has not used my services before to win the certificate, and as a thank you, the person nominating would win a $10 gift certificate as well. It can be for any reason at all.

July's winner was nominated by Brandi back in March! Here is the nomination:
I would like to nominate my mother-in-law and father-in law, Carol and Richard. They are both very wonderful people who have always been very generous and loving! As far as I know, they haven't had a family photo taken since I met them almost 7 years ago (other than our wedding photos). I personally would love to have a photo of them as a couple for our home, and some photos of them with my baby girl.

  So congratulations to Carol and Richard for winning the $40 gift certificate, and congratulations to Brandi for winning the $10 gift certificate! 

No comments: