Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bruce and Asta, Family Portraits

I'm still working on completing my collection of family pictures. If you remember a few weeks ago, I took pictures of my brothers' family and also a big group photo. But I didn't get any pictures of my parents or my sister, or my own little family unit that day. So.. it is a work in progress. Well, last Saturday, I finally got to capture some nice portraits of my parents to add to the collection. These are some of my favorites:









Also on Saturday, I was able to hire another photographer and friend Paula to at least capture some of my own little family.  She shot these with my camera so that I could do the editing.  She took the ones of my family, and then I took the ones of my son by himself and with his daddy. Here are my favorites:















2 comments:

Eese said...

*LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!* All of them!

Bookwerme said...

THANKS Amanda. We've never had portraits like these! We love them...ours and yours!