Monday, April 19, 2010

Abby's 2 year portrait session

So, we've had weeks of gorgeous warm weather. I schedule a session for 9am one Saturday morning and it would be the first one that is cold and dreary. I still enjoyed it and I like a lot of the pictures. Here are some of my favorites:


And of course while I was there.. I might as well take a few of my own, right?  I remembered to bring my tripod with me, but forgot the piece that attaches the camera to the tripod. So, I had to use a children's chair I had in the car as my tripod.. so terrible angle. And I couldn't see into the camera to tell what it was focusing on or how close the zoom or crop was. Yeah, terrible picture, but whatever. Andrew turned 7 months old on Saturday, and its the memory that counts.
This was his first time in a swing at the park. He was SO beyond tired by then.. but singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star got a smile out of him at least - so it looks like he was having fun.

No comments: