Thursday, April 15, 2010

Andrew outside

The weather we have been having has been wonderful for outdoor activities.. like pictures!  Here are the latest of my baby taken this week.  The first batch was taken Tuesday morning, and the bathtub pictures were this evening.  I cant believe he will be 7 months old on Saturday! He's growing up so fast!

I just love looking at all his pictures. I only have his baby book put together through the first 5 months and its already thick. Its going to be one of the thickest baby books by the time he's a year. I hope I can fit his first year into one book!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy his pictures too.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I LOVE the ones of him in the pool. He is so adorable.

Amanda said...

Thank you! I love looking at them.. he's so interesting.