Monday, April 26, 2010

Mini Sessions - Sign Up!!

I would like to try something I haven't done before, and I hope you will help me with it. I have a neat red Antoinette sofa (seen here) that I've wanted to put in an overgrown field and invite people to come have pictures taken that aren't so typical. But, I dont have a field to work in. So, I'm thinking of trying a park in Thompson Station or around the corner from there. I have to scope it out again.

My offer:  $20 for a 30-45 minute mini-session outdoors on Saturday May 15th.
My first session could start at 10am and my last probably around 4pm unless I need to extend it. I'd take from 11:30-12:30 for lunch.

No clothing changes, just a quick session for your kids, family, yourself. Use of my red sofa would be optional - but preferred since I think it is neat.

Obviously - I wont do the sessions if its a rainy day.. but I want to know how many people would be interested in scheduling a mini-session for May 15th, and what would ideally be the time frame they would like.

If it goes well, maybe I can do this one Saturday a month during the nice weather.

So, for now, let me know if you'd be interested and what time, tell your friends - and then I will give you the specifics once I know for sure. Email me: Shutterbelle@hotmail.com

No comments: